- Wed, 12:56: The Australian submarines : the perfect storm of failed diplomacy https://t.co/ugWAfmcfcb Good plague-on-all-their-houses comment from Georges Ugueux: it "can only be described as a debacle for all parties involved."
- Wed, 13:49: Interested to see that Amanda Sloat @A_Sloat of National Security Council attended Biden/Johnson meeting. She lived in Belfast for 3 years, and certainly knows Northern Ireland better than any current UK government minister.
- Wed, 14:40: RT @henryfarrell: https://t.co/UPTMtFV1Ju @a_sloat Congressional testimony in 2019 on the Good Friday agreement. I was there too but NB tha…
- Wed, 16:03: On CGTN in 15 mins: https://t.co/WsvGqhI0kl
- Wed, 16:58: Must stop pulling faces at camera before programme starts. (Thanks to @SalvijusUnika for the picture.) https://t.co/AL6OBABEDc
- Wed, 17:50: Happy birthday, @WhoFrazer ! https://t.co/iIol6wAwhj https://t.co/KJ7PqQYNpN
- Wed, 17:50: Happy birthday, @billiepiper ! https://t.co/iAUCfBXmvm https://t.co/FaltWDMV9W
- Wed, 18:02: The Man Who Walked Through Walls / Le passe-muraille, by Marcel Aym� https://t.co/x8YJ2pTEFY
- Thu, 10:32: My rather minimal contribution to CGTN's World Insight with Tian Wei yesterday - just two short segments at 4:50 and 18:15. https://t.co/KEGRPvMhN1
- Thu, 10:45: RT @Mij_Europe: Covid has been good for the EU. It is now both more cohesive and resilient as a result of the pandemic, compared to before…
Second paragraph of third chapter: He came in through the porch, wreathed in smiles, his bony hands knotted together and his eyes darting all around.…
Three spinoff books this evening, one featuring Erimem and two from the Lethbridge-Stewart sequence. Second paragraph of third chapter of Prime…
The second of the Black Archive books analysing past stories of Doctor Who looks at The Massacre, a 1966 First Doctor story which has been lost from…