- Sat, 12:56: Mummies on the move: Egypt holds grand parade to transfer antiquities to new museum https://t.co/cenqP36VT3 Wow. This happened last weekend.
- Sat, 14:48: RT @robfordmancs: Election trivia 2019 continues - in one Welsh seat no fewer than 7 different parties (including an independent) have won…
- Sat, 14:55: I found this choice quite tough (though apparently other voters did not). Planet of the Spiders is over-rated - six episodes are way too long for the plot. And Keys of Marinus is under-rated - an early, if flawed, implementation of today's new-situation-each-week format. https://t.co/c1a3F0K04M
- Sat, 16:05: Brussels-Prague night train looks to ride on green momentum https://t.co/DN2AMIA6K8 Via Antwerp and Amsterdam? A long way around, surely?
- Sat, 16:11: The Silence of the Lambs https://t.co/Yen56jp1B3
- Sat, 16:42: RT @Feorag: @nwbrux It’s a night train - long way round is good for sleep!
- Sat, 20:48: P�rplasjet Kosov�-Serbi p�r regjistrat kadastral� (Kosovo-Serbia clashes over cadastral registers) https://t.co/8FiqJp7qou A good article looking at this important issue. Not one of the cadastral documents held by Serbia has been returned to Kosovo, despite 2011 agreement.
- Sun, 09:18: Long thread on whether Remainers could have got behind a softer Brexit and made it happen, concluding that they could not. I agree. Neither May nor Johnson was interested in losing control of the process, and other forces did not align to take it from them. https://t.co/CZUxDYe2li
- Sun, 09:30: Whoniversaries 11 April https://t.co/14rrRvxWfZ
- Sun, 10:45: RT @JohnRentoul: Brilliant series of reflections on coronavirus from @mrianleslie in his newsletter https://t.co/t6I4vnSrDX https://t.co/sz…
Second paragraph of third chapter: Tunde is twenty-one, just out of that period of his life where everything seemed the wrong size, too long or too…
Second paragraph of third entry ("And"): Why get so excited over a 'little word' like and? In most wordbooks, it's the 'content words' that attract…
Second paragraph of third story ("Ten with a Flag", by Joseph Paul Haines): It only took him a couple of seconds to connect to the traffic web.…