- Tue, 12:56: Confusion Report, by Farah Mendlesohn https://t.co/0snajf4rUi "Access is where I move from bad tempered to incandescent, and where I have a huge and personal stake in the whole shit show. I feel deeply betrayed."
- Tue, 13:50: RT @mduncan2001: It’s hilarious seeing people trash Christopher Eccleston saying he’s only doing Big Finish for money as if acting isn’t ho…
- Tue, 16:05: Prepare for Pessi: What Companies Can Learn From a French-Speaking Gen Z Uprising https://t.co/hpWDj7WbbZ From my @apcoworldwide colleagues Cody Leblanc and @sylvain_lm.
- Tue, 17:11: Panic Rooms, Birth Certificates and the Birth of GOP Paranoia https://t.co/0xksM47Lvp Glorious from former (Republican!) Speaker of the House, John Boehner. Wow, US politics really is screwed up!
- Tue, 19:43: RT @pmdfoster: 🚨🚨🇬🇧🏴🏴🏴🇬🇧🏴🏴
🏴🚨🚨Part 4 of @FT series on the U.K. after #brexit - this one from Northern Ir…
- Tue, 19:51: Sandkings, Enemy Mine and The Fountains of Paradise https://t.co/CLUTuTWVm7
- Tue, 20:48: The U.S. Army Is Using the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict to Study Drone Warfare https://t.co/xi1RneR7DD Very interesting (if you can get past the firewall). “We’re going to have to have leaders who are comfortable operating under the uncomfortable.”
- Tue, 22:12: RT @worldcon2021: We have a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT coming tomorrow @ 11am ET. 📣 What could it be? Watch this space! 👀👀 https://t.co/hjvnWCB8Rb
- Wed, 09:30: Whoniversaries 7 April https://t.co/aPEAecCU7j
- Wed, 10:45: Sherlock in SFF panel ‘reading’ list https://t.co/zU2mJlSsCo Output from a fun Eastercon panel.
So, back when I started these ten-day updates in March last year, I had no idea I'd still be at it half a thousand days later. (I did skip the…
Wow. Seriously, even I lasted longer than that. https://t.co/em6bn13KCk— Tim Farron (@timfarron) June 17, 2021 Not very long ago at…
It's funny how two buses can come along at the same time. Steve Aiken, leader of the Ulster Unionist Party, resigned yesterday, following the…