- Thu, 12:56: War & Peace: How a Bad Brexit May Sour European Security Cooperation https://t.co/lIM6xA96im I don't usually link to podcasts, but this from @crisisgroup is well worth your time.
- Thu, 13:58: RT @pmdfoster: Intense clarity of thought, as ever , by @AntonSpisak unpicking the "blockade" issue in @prospect_uk - one level petulant no…
- Thu, 16:05: Why the real special relationship is between the US and Ireland https://t.co/DirwAFphaR Well observed by @PronouncedAlva.
- Thu, 18:57: Thursday reading https://t.co/wpMLcyvjpM
- Thu, 19:10: Public art in Ostende: repression and resistance https://t.co/xrgeYwEoWP
- Thu, 20:23: Closer than the Moon... https://t.co/NXdqrPaGKe
- Fri, 09:30: Whoniversaries 18 September: Gary Russell, Galaxy 4 #3, Masque of Mandragora #3 https://t.co/Iiu6ahqSG3
- Fri, 10:45: Is it worth the risk for the UK to violate the Withdrawal Agreement as a tactic to try and get the Brexit negotiations right ? https://t.co/byR7K38yKX In a word, no. (@piris_jc)