- Sat, 12:32: Good luck with your rail connection to Northern Ireland... https://t.co/UjyjgDTKGr
- Sat, 12:56: Another bit of genealogical trivia: the city of Baltimore is named after my 9xgreat-grandfather: https://t.co/hy8pT9y3T3 Though those early Maryland settlers had a lot of descendants, so it’s not at all unusual.
- Sat, 16:05: Roy Foster on Seamus Heaney: the Belfast years https://t.co/x9BB1DXJT0 Extract from what looks like a fascinating book.
- Sat, 19:25: Star Wars (now episode IV, but that wasn't what we called it back then) https://t.co/KcdPjFV6zJ
- Sun, 09:30: Whoniversaries 6 September: Zygons #2, Hive #2, ToaTL #1, Real Time ends https://t.co/ylFpEmBelF
Second paragraph of third chapter: A shake of the coif-covered head.Set in mid-19th century Ireland, an English nurse is sent to investigate the…
Third paragraph of The life and adventures of Mrs. Christian Davies, commonly call'd Mother Ross; who, in several campaigns under King William…
So, back when I started these ten-day updates in March last year, I had no idea I'd still be at it half a thousand days later. (I did skip the…