- Mon, 12:07: RT @BeschlossDC: Nixon telegram to JFK after he was hospitalized with knee injury—JFK had informed him that he would not campaign until Nix…
- Mon, 12:56: Cerne Abbas chalk giant is not prehistoric, snail remains suggest https://t.co/8bPBFRcj0o “Famous 180ft figure on Dorset hillside may only be a few hundred years old, new analysis finds” Darn.
- Mon, 13:25: Well put. (Incidentally Sloan was from Killyleagh.) https://t.co/z9DAUB2k45
- Mon, 14:00: I have to say Tintin is not the only person this happens to.... https://t.co/Y3b6Y5u36G
- Mon, 16:05: RT @joonloons: Bit late to give advice. https://t.co/ZVMICmM3be
- Mon, 17:11: ‘Bitter Lemons’ Durrell Cyprus property for sale https://t.co/ECvAABxF20 A little bit of literary history on the market.
- Mon, 18:34: August Books https://t.co/CCUUqQr3l1
- Mon, 20:48: RT @ErsatzCulture: Finally got around to posting an updated-for-2020 version of my charts that visualize the nominees for various SF&F awar…
- Tue, 09:30: Whoniversaries 1 September: Burn Gorman, Destiny of the Daleks #1, Thorington, Roz's funeral https://t.co/OwpRpC97kO
- Tue, 10:45: Julian Smith says he was drunk when Boris Johnson summoned him to be sent to Northern Ireland https://t.co/En0CC5idza Glorious.
This is the latest post in a series I started in late 2019, anticipating the twentieth anniversary of my bookblogging which will fall in 2023. Every…
I note that we celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary in our nearest local restaurant at the start of the month. A couple of days later, I (or…