- Wed, 12:23: Cally: My people have a saying, "A man who trusts can never be betrayed, only mistaken." Avon: The life expectancy… https://t.co/AgeI2rI363
- Wed, 12:29: RT @AmbDanFried: .@anders_aslund makes the case for fast-track European mediation to help resolve Belarus standoff without more bloodshed o…
- Wed, 12:56: Researchers Think They Solved the Mystery of America's 'Lost Colony' https://t.co/r91875QvO8 Less dramatic than man… https://t.co/GpKKCDuxkn
- Wed, 16:05: What Can America Learn from Europe About Regulating Big Tech? https://t.co/xLf6E99U3h Great on @MarietjeSchaake.
- Wed, 17:11: RT @thomasforth: Is the UK's coast poor? Yes, but only because of England. A blog post in which I share how to create this map of coastal i…
- Wed, 21:06: The Bible and the Bechdel Test https://t.co/DNKKe0i547
- Wed, 21:28: RT @B1EMW: Did #Brexit change your attitude to #ScotIndy ? To independence....? Pls RT
- Thu, 09:30: Whoniversaries 20 August: a bumper crop https://t.co/HZRHXAonB0
- Thu, 10:17: Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny in coma after suspected poisoning https://t.co/CrRFjOg0LU Crumbs.
- Thu, 10:45: A must-read piece if you care about how Brexit was not stopped. Perhaps a bit too much on the boardroom politics th… https://t.co/4G8TUGeIy7
Mon, 12:44: Well, we’ll see. I am waiting for a package which has been in Belgium since 15 September; spoken to @ bpost_nl three times by…
Sun, 12:56: RT @ AliVaez: I've followed the nuclear negotiations across 3 US & 3 Iranian administrations, been on the ground at multiple…
Sat, 13:41: RT @ duncan_morrow: Irish trade figures show what the real trade diversion effect of Brexit is: Imports to Ireland from GB being…