- Wed, 12:56: Why Britain Failed Its Coronavirus Test https://t.co/zyM8ssgXb6 BRilliand (as usual) from @TomMcTague.
- Wed, 20:00: RT @EarlofLeuven: Interesting contrast in some of the economic news today. https://t.co/4Q7ba6OyCt
- Wed, 21:23: From Barrows to Bypass: Excavations at West Cotton, Raunds, Northamptonshire, 1985-1989 https://t.co/fCNASnZFVV
- Thu, 09:30: Whoniversaries 13 August https://t.co/xcrOENQVdd
- Thu, 10:45: RT @Keir_Starmer: Our country deserves far better than this from the Government. https://t.co/ar9Qw0fVUs
Second paragraph of third chapter: The art of lobbying is to achieve congruence of the diverging interests of politics, business and society.I picked…
Second paragraph of third chapter: Under the treaties, the decision on its seat belongs not to the Parliament, but to the national governments. They…
Second paragraph of third essay (John Kornblum, "Six Vignettes about Europe"): 2. In today's Europe, as Marshall McLuhan put it:…