- Mon, 16:05: Through sci-fi and fantasy, Muslim women authors are building new worlds https://t.co/JkfcoSrr7U Have read and enjoyed several of these.
- Mon, 17:11: Haunted by the ghosts of 1940: why Britain is truly alone in the world https://t.co/pTRYtuNw1I Very good brief piec… https://t.co/1WF8doxyl4
- Mon, 18:52: EU Lobbying Handbook, by Andreas Geiger https://t.co/WQ34xhtUQt
- Mon, 20:48: RT @danthomascomedy: Soviet bus stop appreciation thread. https://t.co/jDSyxTGBmw
- Tue, 08:33: RT @duncanrobinson: Odd that the people criticising the deal so far are the most fervently pro-EU. Yes, some good programmes were cut. But…
- Tue, 09:16: RT @FHeisbourg: A clear summary from an expert. Of course, the compromise was achieved by mutual concessions between the negotiation partne…
- Tue, 09:30: Whoniversaries 21 July https://t.co/ByoQViqwCw
- Tue, 10:45: Cincinnati Built a Subway System 100 Years Ago–But Never Used It https://t.co/XqXhOhd3OD An old piece, but interesting.