- Sat, 12:34: Etymology while driving through the Ardennes: the name must derive from a local Celtic cognate of Welsh ardd, Irish… https://t.co/TERvHLkL57
- Sat, 12:56: David Shor’s Unified Theory of the 2020 Election https://t.co/I0nEDLFKuy This is fascinating. (And demonstrates tha… https://t.co/VhaVHr07U4
- Sat, 15:51: April 2007 books https://t.co/wftn2HjoKB
- Sat, 23:24: I saw the comet!
- Sun, 09:30: Whoniversaries 19 July: John Harvey, Sirens of Time, Lady Jane Grey, The Cleansing, Tanya moves up https://t.co/sxkd2wPBkR
- Sun, 10:45: Trump Could Save Himself in November. He Won’t. https://t.co/ac8NYgZEx9 Laziness as the defining characteristic of the administration.
Current Splinters and the Impolite President, by William Whyte Blake’s 7 Annual 1982 Silver in the Wood, by Emily Tesh Last books finished The…
Current The Crimson Horror, by Mark Gatiss City of Miracles, by Robert Jackson Bennett Groetjes uit Vlaanderen, by Mohamed Ouaamari Last books…
Current Quicksilver, by Neal Stephenson The Unofficial Dr Who Annual 1972, ed. Mark Worgan The Wych Elm, by Tana French John Quincy Adams:…