- Fri, 12:56: Arriving in Hong Kong in pandemic times. https://t.co/b8HhLJoqv2
- Fri, 16:05: How Nick Clegg is trying to fix Facebook’s global image https://t.co/N7NKbaYyN3 Long but very interesting.
- Fri, 17:11: How New Zealand beat the coronavirus https://t.co/HNNIcd4Pum Another good long read, from a German perspective.
- Fri, 18:06: The Hunt for Vulcan, by Thomas Levenson https://t.co/R5RgsQbCkK
- Fri, 20:48: Try your hand at docking with the International Space Station without destroying it https://t.co/aM4jwM8iAo Great fun!
- Sat, 09:29: RT @remkorteweg: Or what? https://t.co/9BQl35X98m
- Sat, 10:24: Cold Water from Karlsruhe: the German Constitutional Court’s Ruling and the EU’s Constitutional Certainty… https://t.co/Tleu6yREw3
- Sat, 10:45: 2019 Election Review https://t.co/yUyEuRB6wR "The review into the Liberal Democrat 2019 European and General Electi… https://t.co/j2FiOH3iuh
Today is Open Monument Day in Flanders, but it caught me a little by surprise and I was too late to book tickets for the one thing I really really…
Third paragraph of The life and adventures of Mrs. Christian Davies, commonly call'd Mother Ross; who, in several campaigns under King William…
I took B yesterday to visit the Vlooybergtoren, a lookout tower a few km north of where she lives (at 50.926611 N 4.916528 E to be precise). The…