- Fri, 12:56: Why a true “exit strategy” from the coronavirus lockdown is not possible https://t.co/rt0RL7LzLB @LawDavF: "Demands… https://t.co/wtyPvjiALy
- Fri, 15:29: The First Men in the Moon, by H. G. Wells https://t.co/LnAPocfg6s
- Fri, 15:56: Good Omens: Lockdown https://t.co/XEYfj30gQh via @YouTube
- Fri, 16:05: The Miserable Presidential Election of 2012: A First Party-Term Incumbent Survives https://t.co/HqxmGj0HkK A strong… https://t.co/tdWIVmobHI
- Fri, 17:11: RT @NathanSRuiz: Can’t stop thinking about this correction in today‘s Sun. https://t.co/J9tsRqXYTh
- Fri, 20:23: Going though old photographs, I found these pictures of the Brandenburg Gate from my first visit to Berlin in 1986… https://t.co/ZzKG2B7B29
- Fri, 20:48: EUvsDisinfo quiz https://t.co/Sag4InF978 Can you tell disinformation and fake news from satire - or even real life?
- Sat, 10:45: Big Finish Reveals Doctor Who Story Recorded Entirely in Lockdown https://t.co/2akTmLQcjZ Hooray!
Thu, 15:00: The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes, by Arthur Conan Doyle An odd selection, not the best Holmes book; several tales turn on freaks of…
Tue, 12:56: When philosopher met king: on Plato’s Italian voyages https://t.co/Y71yFLjMf6 Interesting on philosophy and political leadership.…
Second paragraph of third chapter: The first thing I committed to memory wasn't the lines of a play, it was the names of the Busby Babes. There…