- Sun, 13:11: What if we re-run the Boundary Commission for 650 MPs, 18 in Northern Ireland? https://t.co/RCBQOFXCCq
- Sun, 16:05: Tales from the Coffeeshop: A PR disaster of nuclear proportions https://t.co/a00qKzjMuP My favourite Cypriot commen… https://t.co/XKu2c8ggqq
- Sun, 19:33: RT @MatinaStevis: #BREAKING: #Iran announces complete withdrawal from nuclear deal https://t.co/vFCABeU0vC via @NYTimes
- Sun, 20:48: How Rose Hudson-Wilkin Became Britain’s First Black Female Bishop And A Chaplain To The Queen https://t.co/1vZTzht1iE Interesting profile.
- Mon, 10:45: How did Africa get its name? https://t.co/x1B0t787Co or rather, names.
Sat, 12:53: RT @ David_Kitchen_: The Power of Three is shallow and feckless, but Mindwarp is nasty. So Power of Three it is! Sat, 12:56:…
Fri, 12:24: A must-read post for anyone interested in the functioning of government in the UK. The government may not have admitted liaibility…
Thu, 12:56: RT @ doeantlers: A Terry Pratchett book signing was going pretty much as usual when a man in full wizard regalia asked, "You write…