- Thu, 12:56: Walking the wall: my Brexit hike in northern England https://t.co/bae96aIndl The Brexit report from the frontier of the Roman Empire.
- Thu, 16:05: Is Change Afoot in Azerbaijan? https://t.co/wEqWr7CFIn I had missed this interesting piece from @Tom_deWaal in Octo… https://t.co/YBlPFOBy5u
- Thu, 17:11: Income inequality map shows where Americans have most upward mobility https://t.co/gCC6PcmIi4 Very interesting. Wou… https://t.co/TzuBlvcny3
- Thu, 18:35: The Invisible Man, by H.G. Wells https://t.co/U73GCK4mCz
- Thu, 20:42: RT @BBCPolitics: “It is not too late. We have an interview prepared. Oven-ready, as Mr Johnson likes to say” Andrew Neil issues a challeng…
- Thu, 20:48: Recalling the Raincoats and Grease – and the very different effects they had on my teenage self… https://t.co/eVxrq0borH
- Fri, 10:45: Friends reunited: Clive James and the New Statesman https://t.co/6X8EcSnArM A moving note about the poetry of Clive James' final years.
Just in case you ever needed to know, there are 55 positive integers whose square root √n is less than or equal to their number of divisors…
Second paragraph of third chapter: During those two years, an obscure and unassuming undergraduate at Trinity College, Cambridge, completed his…
A bit over a year ago I blogged about my experiences with Duolingo, the language-learning app. At that point I had been trying it only with Irish and…