- Fri, 12:18: The UK's media failure, by @stephenkb. https://t.co/qQ7toCct6s
- Fri, 12:56: How Belgium Became Europe’s Den of Spies and a Gateway for China https://t.co/QtzGUXY3H4 @PeterMartin_PCM reports.
- Fri, 13:10: RT @FT: Prince Andrew, and some right royal corporate hypocrisy https://t.co/y7NLBntFIY
- Fri, 15:42: RT @pipmadeley: Anyone else remember the time Kate Bush unexpectedly turned up in #DoctorWho? https://t.co/8sdb6j6Xu7
- Fri, 18:19: February 2004 books https://t.co/hmpioYFzAv
- Fri, 20:48: RT @mariafarrell: The people in this photo . . . Peak Gilead. And with a side-order of stealing brown people's babies. Absolute horrorshow.…
- Fri, 21:15: RT @MalmstromEU: Delighted to spend my last days as commissioner in Barcelona. Now on my way home towards a new life.
- Sat, 08:11: RT @alexstubb: Good morning. Just slept well. Perhaps partially because I finished listening to @sleepdiplomat ”Why We Sleep”. Always worth…
- Sat, 09:03: RT @dotski_w: Even for Marina Hyde, this is outstanding. https://t.co/qMs2n0NVSn
- Sat, 10:45: Elizabeth I’s Translation of Tacitus: Lambeth Palace Library, MS 683 https://t.co/h0faxhV66k Exciting!
The James Tiptree Jr Award, "encouraging the exploration & expansion of gender", has announced that it is changing its name to the…
Second paragraph of third section: Dann had wanted to leave the Centre - leave the past - because of the weight of sorrow on him, which he believed…
Second paragraph of third chapter: But Isaiah College has come up in the world today - excepting educationally- for in 1931 it held the Dartmouth…