- Sun, 12:56: Betrayed: The DUP’s politics over Brexit have undermined what it holds most dear – the Union… https://t.co/SFjpSIpwrd
- Sun, 14:48: The Colour Out of Space Opera Part Five: Blake’s 7 and the Colour Coded Universe https://t.co/3ZcepicRZA By Fiona Moore.
- Sun, 15:47: Beneath The Dome, by Brian Killick https://t.co/FpgxnbyRlW
- Sun, 16:05: Political Advertising: Twitter Makes a Change https://t.co/DGAL149e3B My @APCOWorldwide colleagues @MaddieMonMon & @jumanjimonge comment.
- Sun, 20:48: Never cover for a con man https://t.co/7TxyUH4pTi Fascinating bit of investigative journalism.
- Mon, 09:39: RT @VALERIEin140: I interviewed the premiers of 🇲🇰North Macedonia and 🇦🇱Albania for the @FT in the wake of the 🇪🇺EU’s refusal to open acce…
- Mon, 10:29: Some thoughts about electoral pacts, formal or informal, based on recent developments in Northern Ireland and GB.… https://t.co/FvxfLxaRmM
- Mon, 10:45: RT @WritersFrock: Magnificent thread from *the* authority on NI elections @nwbrux https://t.co/YzLK7d2hRI
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (there is no punctuation in the official title) won the 1988 Hugo for Best Dramatic Presentation. Second place went to…
Coincidentally, it was an appropriate week to watch Rain Man, as it turned out. On Thursday, we had a brief court hearing, done informally and…
The Last Emperor won the Oscar for Best Picture of 1987, and also eight others: Best Director (Bernardo Bertolucci), Best Art Direction, Best…