Mon, 12:56 : RT @ EU_Commission : This week we recommended the @ EUCouncil to open accession negotiations with Albania and North Macedonia in light of the… Mon, 14:00 : 52 days after hitting Level 39, I am half way to Level 40. At this rate I should get there before the end of July.… https://t.co/jIY3NdrVwz Mon, 16:05 : Michael Gove – the case against https://t.co/Ddpd3d5wLh A teacher writes. Not what I had expected. Mon, 17:11 : RT @ Care2much18 : A certain Irish woman is running around spreading hatred towards non-white immigrants. One thing I'm guilty of is not doi… Mon, 17:20 : RT @ lizo_mzimba : Such sad news. Paul Darrow known to millions as Avon from Blake's 7 has died at the age of 78 his agency has confirmed #RI … Mon, 18:12 : The Big Finish Companion, vol. 2, by Kenny Smith https://t.co/zo3rWsuroM Mon, 18:54 : RT @ alexwickham : Matt Hancock the only Tory leadership candidate to defend Sadiq Khan re Trump tweets. Says he is “proud we have the first… Mon, 20:48 : RT @ ZNConsulting : Who in the #BrusselsBubble 🇪🇺 makes the best use of #Twitter according to #EUinfluencer @ jonworth , @ PoliticoRyan , @ JamesC … Tue, 06:54 : RT @ KeohaneDan : There is at least one aspect that should not be overlooked here. It was the UK that asked for an extension (both times), on… Tue, 09:48 : RT @ robertshrimsley : Tories are now more interested in getting Brexit done than getting Brexit right. My FT col https://t.co/RVvRb954g2 htt… Tue, 09:48 : RT @ DmitryOpines : @ pmdfoster No idea what you're alleging Peter, now if you'll excuse me the German Car Industry and I have to use the Lisb… Tue, 10:45 : This is lovely and sad. https://t.co/ZUmoFStY0Z Tue, 10:48 : RT @ hughbon : @ SoozUK When this goes to series I’ll play the fridge. The jar of Nutella. Anything. I just want to be in it.