- Mon, 12:56: Not a bad proposition. Wake up in Brussels, in Dublin by dinner time, no driving, no faffing around with airport se… https://t.co/By8Ho1BhRo
- Mon, 14:30: RT @reece_dinsdale: Oh dear! If you’d done your homework, you’d see that I’ve been directing television drama, one of which last year won…
- Mon, 17:11: China’s Latest Crackdown Target Is Liberal Economists https://t.co/tAgOit5Zm2 Not a good look, as @PeterMartin_PCM reports.
- Mon, 18:12: Alarums and Excursions: Improvising Politics on the European Stage, by Luuk van Middelaar https://t.co/P3Zw4PTSSr
- Mon, 19:17: I really appreciate it when a journalist sends me the draft text of an interview they did with me for review before… https://t.co/XQQU0NzhaA
- Mon, 19:55: A month and a day since I hit level 39, and now I’m a quarter of the way to Level 40. At that rate I should reach i… https://t.co/J70lJ0Lzdf
- Mon, 20:48: Blow up: how half a tonne of cocaine transformed the life of an island https://t.co/1FVdHDmrCS A story from the Azores.
- Tue, 07:55: RT @pmdfoster: We’re so trapped. Mr Hand’s self-appointed Commisson on alternative arrangements to fix Irish border after hard #Brexit (aft…
- Tue, 08:14: Trains at Ottignies not looking good this morning... https://t.co/g53kWtpqII
- Tue, 10:45: British exceptionalism is an intellectual trap https://t.co/wVaEA52KLF The British really are not all that special, says @HeleneBismarck.
Second paragraph of third chapter: A shake of the coif-covered head.Set in mid-19th century Ireland, an English nurse is sent to investigate the…
Surfacing after the usual intense week at work to catch up on news from outside my professional area of concern. And good heavens, the new Texas law…
Third paragraph of The life and adventures of Mrs. Christian Davies, commonly call'd Mother Ross; who, in several campaigns under King William…