- Mon, 12:56: Not a bad proposition. Wake up in Brussels, in Dublin by dinner time, no driving, no faffing around with airport se… https://t.co/By8Ho1BhRo
- Mon, 14:30: RT @reece_dinsdale: Oh dear! If you’d done your homework, you’d see that I’ve been directing television drama, one of which last year won…
- Mon, 17:11: China’s Latest Crackdown Target Is Liberal Economists https://t.co/tAgOit5Zm2 Not a good look, as @PeterMartin_PCM reports.
- Mon, 18:12: Alarums and Excursions: Improvising Politics on the European Stage, by Luuk van Middelaar https://t.co/P3Zw4PTSSr
- Mon, 19:17: I really appreciate it when a journalist sends me the draft text of an interview they did with me for review before… https://t.co/XQQU0NzhaA
- Mon, 19:55: A month and a day since I hit level 39, and now I’m a quarter of the way to Level 40. At that rate I should reach i… https://t.co/J70lJ0Lzdf
- Mon, 20:48: Blow up: how half a tonne of cocaine transformed the life of an island https://t.co/1FVdHDmrCS A story from the Azores.
- Tue, 07:55: RT @pmdfoster: We’re so trapped. Mr Hand’s self-appointed Commisson on alternative arrangements to fix Irish border after hard #Brexit (aft…
- Tue, 08:14: Trains at Ottignies not looking good this morning... https://t.co/g53kWtpqII
- Tue, 10:45: British exceptionalism is an intellectual trap https://t.co/wVaEA52KLF The British really are not all that special, says @HeleneBismarck.
A significant day today, as I returned to the office for the first time on a regular basis - I have already nipped in a few times this year, but I…
I was in the office again today, entirely on my own, which gave me the freedom to play loud music and yell at the top of my voice; but that gets old…
I’m cheating a bit by writing this on Saturday morning and backdating to the moment last night when I got my first dose of Pfizer. My arm is a…