- Wed, 12:56: Fighting words: The risks of loose talk about a “European army” https://t.co/4hNwb93oax As @ECFR's Nick Witney poin… https://t.co/lwEZ6cfn1s
- Wed, 18:02: Burr, by Gore Vidal https://t.co/WcMiyyddHB
- Wed, 18:47: Excellent thread rebutting Brexiteer Border unicorns, based on actual journalism. https://t.co/h7ouLfZsnu
- Wed, 18:52: I love a good bit of Kurt Weill, especially sung by @VikenaK at @AlMissionEU event. Fantastic, thank you @suelajanina!
- Wed, 20:48: The American Economy Is Rigged - Scientific American https://t.co/fI3iK9wxIz Strong analysis from @JosephEStiglitz.
- Thu, 06:58: RT @JHahnEU: The #RuleofLaw remains a fundamental principle for Member States and accession candidates alike. It is crucial for #Europe’s c…
- Thu, 10:45: Angela Merkel targets Trump, opponents, legacy in feisty turn https://t.co/4VoAvj965F She hasn’t gone away, you jnow!
My final Crisis Group publication was a briefing on Kosovo. In my four years and eight months there, I had overseen the publication of 46 reports,…
As previously mentioned, we started the month with a half-term break at my sister's in Burgundy. Cluny is a remarkable town with a ruined abbey…
The major personal developments for me in October 2006 were breaking the news of my imminent job change to colleagues and friends, and also finding a…