- Sat, 12:56: Muslim Governments Silent as China Cracks Down on Uighurs https://t.co/cyUACX0uZK Interesting analysis by @PeterMartin_PCM and colleagues.
- Sat, 15:13: One of the neighbours, not hearing my wife clearly: “Uw man is *hier*? Of uw man is *Ier*?” I interrupt: “Allebei!”
- Sat, 15:23: Amoras deel 3: Krimson, by Marc Legendre and Charel Cambr� https://t.co/pvCA2H7HST
- Sat, 16:05: One of the greatest footnotes of all time (from Alice L. Miller's extremely interesting valedictory paper on Analys… https://t.co/IA6MZfbzQb
- Sat, 16:36: The beavers’ dam. https://t.co/J6K0Aj58pg
- Sat, 18:29: Rare Unsigned Copy, by Simon Petrie https://t.co/BgivbKSbTJ
- Sat, 20:48: What Brussels influencers do wrong and how to fix it https://t.co/SWK1quD3nJ Seven mistakes often made in lobbying!
- Sun, 10:45: Amazing footage. https://t.co/9ra0wcVOTI
Recent Posts from This Journal
Second paragraph of third chapter (Sura 114 of the Qur'an, in Dutch in the book but I'm giving both the Arabic original - the Warsh…
Tue, 18:45: 2021 Hugo short stories https://t.co/1apEyueS1D Tue, 19:05: RT @ CrisiscenterBE: Overlegcomité - mondmaskerplicht, Covid Safe…
6) “A Guide for Working Breeds”, Vina Jie-Min Prasad. Opening dialogue in third section: Kleekai Greyhound (K.g1-09030) hey mentor…