- Tue, 12:56: An End to Australia’s Democratic Pantomime? by Gareth Evans https://t.co/SBDzd99gDJ My former boss (and former fore… https://t.co/OFsJqR926x
- Tue, 15:24: About to go live on @BBCRadioFoyle https://t.co/ADBn7VOejG
- Tue, 16:05: Jo Cox: Brussels square to be named in Labour MP's honour https://t.co/JftMFQOaXe I’ll be there.
- Tue, 18:50: The Deer Hunter, by Eric Corner https://t.co/KTUmmwe4M0
- Tue, 20:13: Bus late with no explanation, cyclists zoom through waiting passengers. @delijn (@ Perron 14 - @delijn in Leuven, V… https://t.co/5HZPwfhqBh
- Wed, 08:03: RT @amendlocke: The British alternative to the Galileo satellite system will be called Ptolemy, because everything revolves around us.
- Wed, 08:54: RT @kfingleton: #Primark #Belfast https://t.co/qfMQaffOe6
- Wed, 09:28: Listening to @Dimitrov_Nikola at @EP_ForeignAff meeting. #Macedonia @rusi_agneza https://t.co/pAfiAkbcTK
- Wed, 10:19: RT @joelneill: For anyone seeking expert analysis on the extent of the fire at Primark in Belfast; my father (former NIFRS crew commander,…
- Wed, 10:45: Tortured by meetings: you take minutes and waste hours https://t.co/Aqk1mqQOVd Pithy summary from the @Economist.
Recent Posts from This Journal
Gladiator won the Oscar for Best Picture of 1999, and four others: Best Actor (Russell Crowe), Best Costume Design, Best Sound and Best Visual…
Fri, 12:56: RT @ Scott1Gray: Funny how it felt like a century between The Three Doctors and The Five Doctors, but it's like we just had The Day…
Second paragraph of third section: Excitement last night. The sirens went early and some of the chars who clean offices in the City sheltered in the…