- Fri, 12:56: RT @alexvtunzelmann: I don’t know, but the gender politics of their names and the lifelong infantilisation they imply are truly astonishing…
- Fri, 16:05: An ambitious partnership with the UK after Brexit https://t.co/3ielgtHK0Q Michel Barnier lays out the agenda.
- Fri, 16:26: Up Jim River, by Michael F. Flynn https://t.co/dA4sYfrroU
- Fri, 19:34: The Aeneid, by Virgil, translated by Dryden, Fagles and Heaney https://t.co/EZzePEOswP
- Sat, 09:44: RT @adampayne26: EU source on whether May can persuade Macron to break from the Commission on Brexit: "I don't believe Macron is going to k…
- Sat, 10:45: Peter Robinson: Some refuse to talk about the elephant in the room... but it is positioning itself to squat upon th… https://t.co/pTbgdeX5nt