- Sat, 12:15: In the post office. “Can I have ten stamps please?” “Do you want the ones with the King or the Smurfs?” No contest. https://t.co/UIBt8kdCG0
- Sat, 12:56: What Brexit Means For Peace in Northern Ireland https://t.co/mr64pw2liM Good for Amanda, excellent piece.
- Sat, 13:01: Finished Cycle with #cyclemeter, on a new route, time 34:03, distance 8,83 km, see https://t.co/oxDP2wT442, average 15,56.
- Sat, 13:37: World Cup, Second Round, Day Two https://t.co/qyibpOBd1D
- Sat, 15:24: June Books https://t.co/DWFEOoLxnp
- Sat, 16:05: David Davis has spent just 4 hours in talks with Michel Barnier this year https://t.co/8taWEwanbc Yup.
- Sat, 17:07: RT @ftbrussels: David Davis has spent just 4 hours in talks with Michel Barnier this year https://t.co/QXDlEEq8p8
- Sat, 20:48: Cash for ash: Fallout will not end with politicians https://t.co/n13oTx5WCX Great summary.
- Sun, 10:45: RT @bencooper: Drink! Feck! Girls! Brexit! https://t.co/SpcKq4FR3J