- Sun, 12:19: RT @KeohaneDan: Small gestures can have very big meanings...this is most welcome from Arlene Foster. https://t.co/hK4S1ST6JB
- Sun, 12:51: Important news: The Nugo Friterie on the Chaussée de Ninove serves Georgian food at the weekends, and the proprieto… https://t.co/69BIrWwr5B
- Sun, 12:56: Tony Connelly: Brexit backstop deal more remote https://t.co/0lEQCDfkvp A grim situation.
- Sun, 13:07: World Cup, Day Five https://t.co/3Uy0gROAPF
- Sun, 15:40: P.I.G.S., by Cecilia Valagussa https://t.co/NLYbw45p9g
- Sun, 16:05: The national dish of every country at the World Cup, ranked from worst to best https://t.co/1sgUNI6d03 I disagree w… https://t.co/r1JeoIxnCE
- Sun, 20:48: Tipping point. Why Scotland’s ultimate independence now looks inevitable https://t.co/HN6YKBlppi The importance of Commons procedure.
- Mon, 10:45: Something for everyone: 5 essential science fiction anthologies you must read https://t.co/VzJatSPXrO A diverse list.
This is my blog on Livejournal, which I have been running since the spring of 2003. Since late 2003, I've also been using it as a record of…
As Livejournal continues its sad decline, it becomes paradoxically a bit easier to pick out the posts that got the most engagement over the year.…
As the deafening noise of tumbleweed grows, here are the three LJ posts that got five or more comments this year. 2 June: a post about objets…