- Sun, 12:19: RT @KeohaneDan: Small gestures can have very big meanings...this is most welcome from Arlene Foster. https://t.co/hK4S1ST6JB
- Sun, 12:51: Important news: The Nugo Friterie on the Chaussée de Ninove serves Georgian food at the weekends, and the proprieto… https://t.co/69BIrWwr5B
- Sun, 12:56: Tony Connelly: Brexit backstop deal more remote https://t.co/0lEQCDfkvp A grim situation.
- Sun, 13:07: World Cup, Day Five https://t.co/3Uy0gROAPF
- Sun, 15:40: P.I.G.S., by Cecilia Valagussa https://t.co/NLYbw45p9g
- Sun, 16:05: The national dish of every country at the World Cup, ranked from worst to best https://t.co/1sgUNI6d03 I disagree w… https://t.co/r1JeoIxnCE
- Sun, 20:48: Tipping point. Why Scotland’s ultimate independence now looks inevitable https://t.co/HN6YKBlppi The importance of Commons procedure.
- Mon, 10:45: Something for everyone: 5 essential science fiction anthologies you must read https://t.co/VzJatSPXrO A diverse list.
Tue, 12:56: RT @ EllenKushner: For my fellow angsty writers. Please tattoo on every available surface. Martha Graham to Agnes deMille:…
Mon, 12:56: RT @ BSFA: Fifty years ago, Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin became the first human to journey into outer space; his capsule, Vostok 1,…
Sun, 12:56: Why your ‘weak-tie’ friendships may mean more than you think https://t.co/7L4lTZx6gw Interesting. Sun, 14:44: RT @ adrechsel:…