- Fri, 12:56: RT @jonlis1: Crucial. As pointed out last year, both in customs debacle and illegal Home Office letters to EU cits, UK bureaucracy no longe…
- Fri, 13:14: RT @JORISLUIJENDIJK: imagine that the UK government and its Brexiteer cheerleaders were as respectful and rational towards the EU as Tusk a…
- Fri, 14:12: RT @georgiaEtennant: Final update. #SmearForSmear https://t.co/LMeWkJAYKv
- Fri, 16:05: Meet Katrín Jakobsdóttir, Iceland’s Left-Wing, Environmentalist, Feminist Prime Minister https://t.co/VAch2PKPUI Fascinating.
- Fri, 18:06: The Sudden Appearance of Hope, by Claire North https://t.co/oovwRW8S4C
- Fri, 18:10: For the first time in my life, I have knowingly seen the planet Mercury - a couple of degrees above much brighter V… https://t.co/nuzXVQ4l42
- Fri, 20:48: Gender, language and Brexit https://t.co/20fv6CwsW1 Excellent research, crowdsourced by @JonWorth.
- Sat, 10:45: Thread. https://t.co/MKDVbc4uRZ