- Tue, 12:56: 'Painful': Citizens count Brexit's personal cost https://t.co/r1074Vmm71 For the record.
- Tue, 16:05: Cooking with Ursula K. Le Guin https://t.co/RrGkKOSAin Recipes of the planet Winter, including hot beer.
- Tue, 18:16: BSFA Best Artwork 2017 https://t.co/tqia5BAbtS #3
- Tue, 20:48: RT @ranarama: Anyone who thinks gamers invented “I can’t stop until I reach a save point” has never lived with a knitter.
- Tue, 21:08: RT @bbcdoctorwho: New Doctor, New Series, New Logo #DoctorWho https://t.co/qpXoEcvFHv
- Tue, 21:10: Not ashamed that I got this question wrong on @hqtrivia! https://t.co/dfeOQOoM0K
- Tue, 22:41: Nebula nominees: Goodreads/LibraryThing stats https://t.co/PyWcVtsgEy
- Wed, 08:11: RT @SamCoatesTimes: So what does the letter from 62 Tory MPs mean? What do their demands amount to and how different is it from what the ca…
- Wed, 10:45: No evidence Corbyn was a communist spy, say intelligence experts https://t.co/lKrX28ScTG The story doesn’t Czech out. (Sorry!)
Second paragraph of third chapter: The high-level questions about the origins of religion that these Victorian scholars posed and the evolutionary…
Second paragraph of third chapter: Grooming-talk starts with greeting-talk. Weather-speak is needed in this context partly because greetings and…
Second paragraph of third essay ("On Social Structure", by A.R. Radcliffe-Browne): I hope you will pardon me if I begin with a note of personal…