- Sun, 12:56: Thread. https://t.co/Ug2iYsxmSi
- Sun, 16:05: For fans of @MarshsLibrary ! https://t.co/1eaMklUdeY
- Sun, 17:36: Ha, ha, Lillikas last! (And of the three exit polls this gives him the best rating.) https://t.co/onWXh6MLaO
- Sun, 18:18: Quoth the Raven, by Jane Haddam https://t.co/y60Mhynjci
- Sun, 19:50: RT @georgiaEtennant: When @twilightstreets left for Australia his friends were asked to contribute to a surprise film. We may have gotten a…
- Sun, 20:37: Sorry that @NilsTorvalds did not have a better result, but that is pretty decisive! https://t.co/8OOa4BjJbh
- Sun, 20:48: The EU cannot save Britain from itself https://t.co/nfGiP8WMgn Three months on, still sensible commentary from @jonlis1.
- Mon, 10:45: Two Announcements & A Clarification https://t.co/s0teRXNUj2 Who @CamestrosF isn’t.
Terminator 2: Judgement Day won the Hugo for best Dramatic Presentation in 1992, beating Beauty and the Beast, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered…
The Silence of the Lambs won the Oscar for Best Picture of 1991, and four others: Best Director (Jonathan Demme), Best Actor (Anthony Hopkins), Best…
Edward Scissorhands won the Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation in 1991, thirty years ago. In second place was Total Recall, which I have…