- Fri, 12:10: RT @LordRennard: @vincecable @Conservatives @jeremycorbyn @MakeVotesMatter At the last general election it took 27,931 votes to elect an SN…
- Fri, 12:56: RT @MSmithsonPB: It is bollocks for minsters to suggest that electoral system favours LAB. Now CON main beneficiary . GE17 CON win 48.9% of…
- Fri, 13:45: Just two more days to nominate for the BSFA Awards! https://t.co/DLBmOENebH
- Fri, 15:04: Ali�nor: La L�gende Noire, vols 3 and 4 https://t.co/XSHSfStAjH
- Fri, 16:05: A Bitcoin sceptic writes https://t.co/ouHP3yHdrc I had missed the China angle.
- Fri, 17:43: The Autumnlands, Vol. 1: Tooth and Claw, by Kurt Busiek and Benjamin Dewey https://t.co/5KFKBLf0T4
- Fri, 20:48: Year in a Word: Grenfell https://t.co/4gPBrwrUJ6 ”no excuse”. https://t.co/yTCma7GTgC
- Fri, 21:06: Alphabets survey results https://t.co/8yfqXBPftn
- Sat, 10:45: Associate or dissociate: it’s make your mind up time https://t.co/tLCjzh14wP More important #Brexit analysis from @AndrewDuffEU.