- Sat, 13:05: RT @RoryBrown: Very good Matthew Parris piece in the Times “This paralysed government is done for” https://t.co/wlEpP0JiL3
- Sat, 15:02: Broadway Melody (1929) https://t.co/O6QAXrqCqw
- Sat, 15:45: RT @EmilyGorcenski: This is because lesbian sex is pure. https://t.co/riNj1daNJm
- Sat, 16:17: RT @apcoworldwide: Test your #UK party knowledge with our quiz for a chance to win champagne and a political biography of your choice! http…
- Sat, 17:03: RT @Manta_Raee: My little brother made this comic and it's such a Mood™ https://t.co/7D8Yc1Jl29
- Sat, 20:09: RT @invisibleman_17: #saturdaymorning Baby dolphins fascinated by squirrels... https://t.co/kUQzlTcrEh
- Sat, 20:48: How Fake News Turned a Small Town Upside Down https://t.co/gmNDJ3Ze62 Extraordinary and awful.
- Sat, 22:06: September Books https://t.co/f9FEfpOC8P
- Sun, 06:21: RT @c_quigley: Watching Blade Runner with @dan_smith67, who has never seen it. Forgot it's set in 2019. Where's my flying car?
- Sun, 10:45: Brussels investigates UK over deported EU citizens https://t.co/HcgpFrbbS2 Rightly so.
Second frame of third page: Lancelot: Get back, I'm going to break the door down! I got this because it won the Prix Saint-Michel in 2009 for…
Two more short comics from the Neil Gaiman Humble Bundle that I invested in some years back. Neil Dreams is in fact a compilation of two issues of…
Second frame of third chapter: I picked this off the bookshop shelves ages back, and have now got around to reading it. It's a graphic novel…