- Tue, 12:56: So much for that Voynich manuscript “solution” https://t.co/J0kX2C1VWD Too good to be true.
- Tue, 14:20: Who holds the power in the European Parliament? Assessing the influence of individual MEPs https://t.co/gSJGx0SdZr Very interesting!
- Tue, 14:29: RT @catherinenixey: An auspicious wedding venue if ever I saw one... https://t.co/4XvDdfW71D
- Tue, 15:46: RT @Five_Rights: Very interesting piece on the US govt.'s strategy at the UN in time for #HRC36 https://t.co/TM5qQfyvmw by @BrookingsInst
- Tue, 16:05: Presentation deck for Cersei https://t.co/ObK4c8xYs3 If Darnerys and Jon had used PowerPoint...
- Tue, 16:25: RT @Five_Rights: Powerful piece on failings at the @UN #HRC https://t.co/N7TASyHrGh
- Tue, 18:16: The Help, by Kathryn Stockett https://t.co/v6jlWar1x8
- Tue, 20:48: A Copyright Vote That Could Change the EU's Internet https://t.co/JWN8skuJLh Mozilla speaks out.
- Wed, 07:38: RT @JP_Biz: 'Frictionless borders' sure got qualified https://t.co/WyPsIs6MPn
- Wed, 10:45: A beginner’s guide to using My Get Me There https://t.co/5NOmXeVfcE Manchester's innovative nightmare. Hilarious!
Fri, 16:05: End of pessimistic thread that is worth reading as a whole. https://t.co/QFdJBRDgJ9 Fri, 16:06: Crumbs.…
Thu, 12:56: RT @ ProfKAArmstrong: My simple challenge to @ DavidGHFrost is to provide a list of judgments of the CJEU that relate to provisions…
Wed, 12:56: RT @ JulianBKing: @ pmdfoster @ theresa_may @ BorisJohnson Frost speech: my favourite bit, ‘no one here is expert in NI, and we’re…