- Fri, 12:40: Alas, the price has gone up with the rentr�e! (@ Chang Noi Thai Food Truck (Fridays) in Brussels) https://t.co/wMNNi08PWV
- Fri, 12:56: She thought she was Irish — until a DNA test opened a 100-year-old mystery https://t.co/jxfbiYob6V Wow.
- Fri, 16:05: Game of Thrones season 7: each character's strategy, ranked by political science https://t.co/FzF4sD6OBn LOL. #fb
- Fri, 16:11: Elections to UN #HumanRightsCouncil coming up - but there's not much choice or scrutiny of the candidates. https://t.co/AqTlDcQtJE
- Fri, 18:21: RT @ColinParryPeace: Today is my son Tim's 37th birthday. He never got to enjoy the 25 that followed his 12th, but he lives on through his…
- Fri, 20:48: Sky Views: Brexit talks cannot succeed https://t.co/zFxpsJPIxg A pessimistic take, based on UK govt errors.
- Sat, 08:39: RT @JolyonMaugham: It's a curious type of blackmail where we're asked to do a thing we'd just agreed to do... https://t.co/EwSPlLBRv9
- Sat, 10:45: In its EU talks, Britain must avoid the road taken by a Greek ‘hero’ https://t.co/KFRCGfEhEc Avoiding Varoufakis syndrome. #fb
Second paragraph of third chapter: The art of lobbying is to achieve congruence of the diverging interests of politics, business and society.I picked…
Second paragraph of third chapter: Under the treaties, the decision on its seat belongs not to the Parliament, but to the national governments. They…
Second paragraph of third essay (John Kornblum, "Six Vignettes about Europe"): 2. In today's Europe, as Marshall McLuhan put it:…