- Sun, 12:56: Starting Star Wars: How George Lucas came to create a galaxy https://t.co/hJrt1F1gUN Fascinating.
- Sun, 16:05: Some More Words about the 2017 Hugo Awards https://t.co/CYp40jUZT6 A really good roundup.
- Sun, 17:34: If anyone is interested, I am nwhyte#8379 on Discord.
- Sun, 18:30: Excellent thread, in case anyone took the barmy IEA report seriously. #fb https://t.co/JYGEyK7GJH
- Sun, 19:37: Sunday reading (two weeks) https://t.co/qN5iXzyS0r
- Sun, 20:28: RT @SannaPudas: The stormtroopers taking over the #Woldcon75 #ThehugoAwards For some reason, they wanted a selfie with @jukkahoo @worldcon…
- Sun, 20:48: The love affairs of Stan Laurel https://t.co/5KFYebaIuD Rather moving.
- Sun, 23:54: RT @lowflyingrocks: 2017 QN2, 6m-13m in diameter, just passed the Earth at 15km/s, missing by 217,000km. https://t.co/G86yKKUQMX
- Mon, 10:45: Why Charles M. Schulz Gave Peanuts A Black Character https://t.co/Y7yCTUhwFi Fascinating.
Second paragraph of third chapter: Tunde is twenty-one, just out of that period of his life where everything seemed the wrong size, too long or too…
Second paragraph of third entry ("And"): Why get so excited over a 'little word' like and? In most wordbooks, it's the 'content words' that attract…
Second paragraph of third story ("Ten with a Flag", by Joseph Paul Haines): It only took him a couple of seconds to connect to the traffic web.…