- Mon, 12:20: RT @tnewtondunn: Breaking: DUP deal done - Theresa May and Arlene Foster sign a �1bn confidence and supply agreement in No10.
- Mon, 12:56: Catalonia’s referendum: Four views on whether the vote should go ahead https://t.co/hv8IDhVtpi Balanced stuff from the LSE.
- Mon, 13:14: RT @davidallengreen: EU had already made "reciprocal" offer to UK before he sent this tweet. Johnson would have known this. Misinformatio…
- Mon, 18:58: Dingle of the Husseys, Part 14 https://t.co/Eol2fPXEFo
- Mon, 19:20: RT @UKPoliticalNews: N. Ireland expert Prof. Nicholas Whyte (@nwbrux): 3 things you need to know about the Govt.'s #DUP deal #UKPolitics ht…
- Mon, 19:40: RT @INCOREinfo: Latest insights from @UlsterUni @INCOREinfo visiting professor @nwbrux on #DUPdeal https://t.co/IGHV0kKsKg
- Mon, 20:23: RT @RichardBullick1: Not sure I agree with any of this - though I've been wrong before! - but Nicholas is always worth listening to for his…
- Mon, 20:48: RT @AnSaoiSaonta: Tuairim� suimi�la � nochtadh ag @nwbrux anseo. @CathalMacCoille @GaelTeic @mickfealty https://t.co/yeSN7y4ON3
- Mon, 22:57: RT @amcunningham: From @nwbrux - 3 things to know about #dupdeal https://t.co/4LZXjoMTHq
- Tue, 07:25: RT @youngvulgarian: Since it's Harry Potter's 20th birthday, allow me to be soppy and remember how it very literally changed my life. https…