Interesting Links for 15-02-2017
- The European Contraception Atlas
(tags: sexandgenderandsexuality eu )
- Do we still need Doctor Who? Time travel in the internet age
- Long Guardian piece on time travel in sf.
(tags: sf )
- India polio-free for three years: meet the people fighting to keep it that way
- Glad to be involved with global eradication.
(tags: health polio )
- Staying the course on the long road
- One more case of polio confirmed in Afghanistan - but eradication is close.
(tags: polio health )
- A great opportunist story shows how PRs need to be looking further ahead
- Who's profiting from your content?
(tags: publicrelations )
- Bill and Melinda Gates' letter on child health worldwide
- Much of interest here, especially: "In 1988, when the global campaign was launched to end polio, there were 350,000 new cases each year. Last year, there were 37."
(tags: health development polio )