Meanwhile, to go with my Best Art, Best Non-Fiction and Best Short Fiction votes, this is how my thoughts are running for Best Novel. It is a tough choice - very little to separate my top three, and I may yet change my mind; also I haven't yet finished Glorious Angels, so that ranking may change too. Anyway, without further explanation, my preferences are:
5) The House of Shattered Wings, by Aliette de Bodard
4) Glorious Angels, by Justina Robson
3) Luna: New Moon, by Ian McDonald
2) Mother of Eden, by Chris Beckett
1) Europe at Midnight, be Dave Hutchinson
Winner to be announced tomorrow night.