6) "Limited Edition", by Tim Maughan
5) The Flight of the Ravens, by Chris Butler - some details rather threw me.
4) "Immersion", by Aliette de Bodard
3) "Three Moments of an Explosion", by China Miéville
2) Adrift on the Sea of Rains, by Ian Sales - excellent bleak alternate space race with Nazi occult McGuffin, and twist at the end.
1) "Song of the Body Cartographer", by Rochita Loenen-Ruiz - somehow grabbed me in a way the others didn't.
Well done to the BSFA on producing such a lovely awards book.