- Fri, 12:56: The new Sinn Fein Vote. Why can’t we have nice things? https://t.co/qUssUEWkTz @ConBrunstrom's take.
- Fri, 16:05: RT @JenniferMerode: Brussels lobbyists getting more attention from British diplomats: requests for unpublished EU documents, invitations to…
- Fri, 17:11: RT @apcoworldwide: The general public tends to quickly forget about major disease outbreaks – our @stig_albinus shares why there’s a need f…
- Fri, 18:17: The First Season 12: The Sontaran Experiment https://t.co/JRE8eUPm1U #bookblog2020 #doctorwho
- Fri, 18:57: Looking forward to this! https://t.co/cD4rOgR9cq
- Fri, 20:48: No. https://t.co/FhXMslHh8z
- Sat, 10:45: Meet The Woman Who Is Uncovering Sexual Assault And Misconduct In Westminster https://t.co/BWOIqk8ZDM Grim reading.… https://t.co/R7dv31VZwE
Second paragraph of third story (“The Ice Man”, by Rosie Oliver):
“What do you want?” she moaned into her pillow.A short collection of short stories by women, a number of which ended up on the BSFA long list last month, so I expected value for money - and got it. I must say the knockout story of the lot is co-editor Rosie Oliver's “The Ice Man”, which takes the Scandinavian noir sub-genre and adds a very well crafted sfnal tweak to it. But they were all good. You can get it here.