November 14th, 2019
( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:28: Come and join APCO! https://t.co/IZ567AEzuD
- Wed, 12:56: RT @LeslieProll: Could Texas be any more intentional? Houston voters elect 19 Black women to judgeships. GOP then introduces bill to repl…
- Wed, 13:23: Nice quote from @VeraJourova: “Optimists are sometimes people with insufficient information.” https://t.co/QD4kscsVKE
- Wed, 16:05: The battle over Luna Younger, a 7-year-old trans girl in Texas, explained https://t.co/JTPHeksNGq Horrifying.
- Wed, 17:11: Europe risks losing strategic clout in Western Balkans https://t.co/p3GlXWFGfq Signed by 10 former foreign ministers.
- Wed, 17:13: As compared with current polling average: CON: 37.2% LAB: 28.6% LDEM: 16.1% BREX: 9.3% GRN: 3.0% You can see why… https://t.co/20lzkrGfuj
- Wed, 19:06: Great shot of my bald patch at bottom right, thanks. https://t.co/QfYy8TwUK4
- Wed, 20:48: South Sudan: What's delaying the unity government? https://t.co/XAi0fB4jek Answer: the usual. All very worrying.
- Wed, 21:02: RT @bbcdoctorwho: Series 12 writers and directors have been announced! Click here for more info 👉https://t.co/Es8AFQaNS6 #DoctorWho https:/…
- Wed, 22:36: RT @davidallengreen: In which @donaldtusk in his very last speech as @eucopresident gives his departing comments on Brexit He has been a f…