- Tue, 12:32: RT @MSmithsonPB: Interesting Farage is blaming Cummings who surely can't survive https://t.co/eISADf1Fu8
- Tue, 12:33: RT @z_rose: Hello to everyone else who is married to a British legal academic tonight. My thoughts are with you.
- Tue, 12:56: Glentoran manager Mick McDermott's wife in visa crisis that will force her to leave NI https://t.co/1XuWDmZDot Britain of the welcomes.
- Tue, 13:18: RT @StephenRW01: How fitting that Boris Johnson should wake up in the city of his birth to hear the news of his impending political death.
- Tue, 13:25: RT @bbclaurak: Bercow calls Parliament back to sit from 11.30 tomorrow
- Tue, 13:39: RT @harstf: "But the genius of Dominic Cummings and Nikki Da Costa and the Number 10 operation have converted something that was inherently…
- Tue, 16:05: Brilliant thread. https://t.co/K1gDGoHbm6
- Tue, 16:06: End of good thread. https://t.co/DF2oWjFwDR
- Tue, 17:02: RT @ConorCradden: @nwbrux Obviously I would understand this thread better if I had ever played D&D, but of course I never did.
- Tue, 17:02: RT @ConorCradden: @nwbrux But if I had played and knew anything about it I'm sure I would say that N Whyte probably would have been an exce…
Second paragraph of third story ("The Seventh Fanfic", by Mark Clapham):
This last point was causing Bernice some grief, as she kneeled down holding a multi-tool with various wrench-like arms, trying to work out how to apply it to the twisted front wheel of her bicycle. She had twisted the wheel hitting a bump earlier that day, cutting across rough ground by the Advanced Research Department.This is at present the last book of Bernice Summerfield stories, looking at her life from school to old age; just seven of them, of which the three standouts for me were "The Bunny’s Curse" by Doris V Sutherland (who I previously knew only for her fannish writing), Simon Guerrier’s "Benny and the Grieving Man" and James Goss's "The Death of Hope". Of little use for those who are not already into the continuity, but great fun for those who are. You can get it here.