June 10th, 2019
( Collapse )
- Sun, 12:11: When was that then? https://t.co/50FR7hWSNe
- Sun, 12:36: RT @deeharvey: @nwbrux It was when he was with his girlfriend. You wouldn't know her. She goes to a different parliament.
- Sun, 12:56: RT @MSmithsonPB: The changing landscape of UK politics seen through the latest Westminster voting intention polls https://t.co/UtDDTMU1jy
- Sun, 13:38: I think this is optimistic about the strength of the Tory pragmatists. https://t.co/UdCEuLKstF
- Sun, 14:48: The Politics of Good Intentions https://t.co/KDotoUlYQ4 @patterson_henry on the Alliance Party of Northern Ireland.
- Sun, 15:38: Bland Ambition, by Steve Tally https://t.co/D6gMgTHEFz
- Sun, 16:05: I want to hear the No Deal response to this thread. https://t.co/J9KBXqorAd
- Sun, 19:52: RT @ruxjosan: #Moldova 86 NGOs ask for all Constitutional Court judged in Moldova to resign, accusing them of ruling in PD's favour. They…
- Sun, 19:54: RT @NoYardstick: What is happening in #Moldova is essentially a coup attempt. An interest group that controls most state institutions is at…
- Sun, 19:54: RT @BalazsJarabik: A constitutional crisis enfolds in #Moldova after months of deadlock following Feb 21 parliamentary elections. There is…