- Wed, 12:55: RT @BenLowry2: This ought to be self evident but apparently isn't,eg a voter might dislike a party that has 3 candidates but not mind one o…
- Wed, 12:56: RT @JoatStewart: Jack Cohen died peacefully on 6 May. He was a close friend and colleague for 30 years, and I will always remember him with…
- Wed, 15:55: Well done @epc_eu for gender-balanced panel on Montenegro. https://t.co/lJmUMJtVXd
- Wed, 16:35: RT @MelisssfMelissa: Should schools in the UK be forced to teac Arabic numerals as part of the curriculum?
- Wed, 18:16: The Botany of Desire, by Michael Pollan https://t.co/tb0rkJ7g7r
- Wed, 19:22: RT @jasonomahony: Only one person in this photo can never be head of state of either the United Kingdom or the United States, and the only…
- Wed, 21:59: RT @WeyandSabine: Great read - fascinating reminder of the 1950s debate on „customs union vs FTA“ pitching UK against EEC6. And I’d forgott…
- Thu, 10:45: Lyra McKee’s partner: Theresa May ‘derelict in her duties to Northern Ireland’ https://t.co/kYT5hnKsfw Hard to disagree with any of this.
May 9th, 2019
|owners||av rating||owners||av rating|
|Rosewater, by Tade Thompson||22604||3.82||226||3.8|
|Frankenstein in Baghdad, by Ahmed Saadawi||13710||3.52||249||3.55|
|Semiosis, by Sue Burke||13517||3.95||179||3.86|
|Revenant Gun, by Yoon ha Lee||8018||4.2||171||4.08|
|The Electric State, by Simon Stålenhag||4169||4.41||74||4.3|
|The Loosening Skin, by Aliya Whiteley||328||3.91||5||3.5|