March 12th, 2019
( Collapse )
- Mon, 12:56: Lying. https://t.co/SfqE0QIAho
- Mon, 13:25: Good discussion at end of last week. Who knows how things will look by the end of this week??? https://t.co/7OrxLPyhC1
- Mon, 13:54: RT @asabenn: "To borrow Donald Tusk’s terms: there is a special place in hell for MPs who voted for Article 50 yet now refuse to endorse th…
- Mon, 16:05: James Meek on Brexit and the myth of St. George https://t.co/x19GC6rXn2 Good thoughtful piece.
- Mon, 17:11: Kevin Barry: The belligerence and brilliance of Flann O’Brien https://t.co/medfJ8IpmO Great piece about a great biography of a great writer.
- Mon, 18:46: Thread. https://t.co/Vo51m1T2Iy
- Mon, 19:10: RT @Lennardvot: @JGForsyth This is clutching at straws and the opinion of some lawyer is irrelevant. There are three ways to end the backst…
- Mon, 19:52: RT @pmdfoster: So it appear there are to be two statements - a joint one and a unilateral UK one setting out the conditions on which the UK…
- Mon, 20:48: In 1969, someone sent Robert Fink a telegram. It was finally delivered last month. https://t.co/RhzCIFmTST Nice little story.
- Mon, 21:07: RT @gossjam: Oh no. https://t.co/6bY80tMaSC