March 7th, 2019
( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:20: RT @nick_gutteridge: Commission spokesman: 'Barnier informed Commissioners that while the talks take place in a constructive atmosphere dis…
- Wed, 12:56: The Making of the Fox News White House https://t.co/ZggcU1Imr4 Grimly fascinating. (Long read from The New Yorker.)
- Wed, 14:36: RT @APCOBXLInsider: The #EU2019 transition raises many questions. Luckily #apcoworldwide provides insights on matters such as #Brexit, #pop…
- Wed, 15:26: Holy shit. https://t.co/1SLRLncE86
- Wed, 16:05: "Parliament is a weird place to be a working class woman. You have to work twice as hard to be heard" https://t.co/1t3Vmr05ej Great piece.
- Wed, 16:18: Oh yeah? https://t.co/a4TIMDdZ4V
- Wed, 17:09: RT @Peter_G_1: @nwbrux So Karen Bradley has shown herself to be a recruitment agent for the dissidents.
- Wed, 17:11: She Slipped Past My Age Filter https://t.co/J0LhniOIsT Awww.
- Thu, 01:22: RT @AlexKane221b: By any yardstick of measurement Karen Bradley is the worst SoS NI has had.
- Thu, 01:23: RT @mikenesbittni: One way or another I have had dealings with the last 13 Secretaries of State for NI. Karen Bradley consistently demonstr…