February 6th, 2019
- Tue, 12:56: I’m now French — and it’s more than a flag of convenience https://t.co/8GkbffOSGt @PaulAyataylor’s tale.
- Tue, 16:05: Why Brexit is good for the UK and the EU https://t.co/XOkDhFIWQe @FraserMCameron looks for a silver lining.
- Tue, 17:11: RT @charliejane: I'm totally in love with this overly elaborate chart of vampire powers in every possible mythos, including Sesame Street.…
- Tue, 18:13: Tuesday books https://t.co/iDb63yMkTN
- Tue, 19:15: Thread. https://t.co/yeLhGSTPz0
- Tue, 20:48: Doctor Who and Call the Midwife now officially exist in each others' universes https://t.co/YKwBhKeSrT A creative paradox?
- Tue, 23:46: RT @FraserNelson: @paulmasonnews @Conservatives Hate to admit that you are right. That bung to Nissan was indefensible: these companies oug…
- Wed, 10:18: RT @PeterKGeoghegan: This is *the* critical aspect of NI border. Ireland isn’t as concerned about what border is like now, but what it’s li…
- Wed, 10:45: Irish Brexit backstop is about more than just the border https://t.co/GhRhS0kVKU Indeed.