- Sun, 12:25: 4657 9443 6378 (If you connect please ping me so that I know it’s you)
- Sun, 12:56: It Came From The Search Terms: Month of May https://t.co/4Av3SRIRTj Micro-advice from Captain Awkward.
- Sun, 13:07: World Cup, Day Twelve https://t.co/CGJ4xWXNaZ
- Sun, 15:02: Opinion polls, the Daly Report, and prospects for a United Ireland https://t.co/lL3LVegPbn
- Sun, 20:48: RT @damonwake: Incredible. Giving birth to one 54-year-old child is remarkable enough, but FIVE?! https://t.co/4uVr95xZK1
- Mon, 09:47: RT @EZaharievaMFA: Working breakfast with #Albania ahead of the last #GAC under @EU2018BG. Thank you, @ditmirbushati for the honest and di…
- Mon, 10:09: When your first flight is 25 mins late, and you had a 35-min connection... https://t.co/THrrVRH3Mf
- Mon, 10:39: Hey @Adria_Airways I am on delayed JP377 from Brussels, will I be able to get JP826 to Skopje? If not, how will you… https://t.co/3QlJA95mdj
Who will win the Australia-Peru match on Tuesday?
Who will win the Denmark-France match on Tuesday?
Who will win the Nigeria-Argentina match on Tuesday?
Who will win the Iceland-Croatia match on Tuesday?
You should be able to vote using your Facebook or Twitter account, even if you aren't on Livejournal.
I'm glad to say that I managed to call all three results yesterday; nobody else got more than two.
Some people (well, one person) asked about the standings so far. By dint of answering my own questions diligently, I am currently in the lead after the first 32 matches; but it's all to play for. 128 out of 212 predictions have been correct so far, just over 60%. Congrats to dave_gallaher for his hat-trick, and thanks to all who have participated so far.
Le Mariage de Figaro, by Pierre-Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais
Robot Visions, by Isaac Asimov
Last books finished
Old Friends, by Jonathan Clements, Marc Platt and Pete Kempshall
Dark Matter, by Blake Crouch
City of Stairs, by Robert Jackson Bennett
Politically Correct Bedtime Stories, by James Finn Garner
Virgins, Weeders and Queens, by Twigs Way
Moominvalley in November, by Tove Jansson
Brexit and the Future of Ireland: Uniting Ireland & Its People in Peace & Prosperity, by Senator Mark Daly
Heroine Complex, by Sarah Kuhn
Your Code Name is Jonah, by Edward Packard
Rose de Paris, by Gilles Schlesser