- Fri, 12:56: Digital Photocopiers Loaded With Secrets https://t.co/WBq3roIebC *gulp*
- Fri, 14:47: RT @jonlis1: Of course this is horrific for all the familiar reasons- the British exceptionalism, condescension, neo-colonialism- and worst…
- Fri, 16:05: Perhaps Robert Peston has a point about Ireland undermining the UK https://t.co/U2ZbxuDEHz @AlexKane221b reflects.
- Fri, 19:54: Donovan's Brain, by Curt Siodmak https://t.co/z0Oq2rmmJG
- Fri, 20:48: Theresa May expands Grenfell inquiry panel after survivors' pressure https://t.co/4s1KdEfwp9 Good.
- Sat, 10:48: Hooray! https://t.co/3G1vBo1sBM
Second paragraph of third article ("The Next Doctor"):
The real Doctor doesn't have time to solve this mystery though, because they are confronted by a creature that seems to be part animal, part Cyberman - a CyberShade. The Doctors try to capture it, but it's too strong.This is awfully thin stuff. I'm sorry to say that, because most of the New Who spinoff literature has been of decent quality, and indeed a lot of good creative effort went into the Doctor Who Storybooks at this time of the show's history. But this is basically a series of reviews of Tenth Doctor stories, reminders of regular characters, factual pieces and puzzles, and a couple of not very memorable comic strips - a bit of an end-of-RTD-era feel about it. OK for completists like me, but I would not have found it particularly good value for a young fan. If you want, you can get it here.