- Thu, 16:05: Running Commentary XV https://t.co/rbi9wvBRen @AndrewDuffEU on many Brexit issues, including Liechtenstein.
- Thu, 18:15: Dingle of the Husseys, Part 11 https://t.co/Qb705m1ILp
- Thu, 20:46: RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: For someone who doesn't work here anymore Katie Walsh logs a lot of entries on the secret visitor records.
- Thu, 22:02: RT @ddale8: The president of the United States threatened the former FBI director with tapes that do not exist.
- Thu, 22:04: RT @Mickft: Which UK will lose https://t.co/O49nHZuHOI
- Thu, 22:39: RT @worldcon75: Happy joint birthday to #worldcon75 Guests of Honours John-Henri Holmberg and Johanna Sinisalo who share a birthday today,…
- Thu, 22:39: RT @sundersays: There has already been a reciprocal EU27 offer to UK and EU citizens. Media should make that clear. UK now responding, not…
- Thu, 22:43: Thread/ https://t.co/5PscOEVFlp
- Thu, 22:44: RT @jonlis1: Beside UK's moral failure here, it's also terrible politics. What London thinks is generous will be bucket of cold sick in man…
- Thu, 23:03: RT @illucifer: It's been about a year since this absolute ****ing gem of a story 👌 https://t.co/AFeXemCK7S
Off the peninsula:
The twenty-third, we came to Castel-Magne where we found the pynance of the victuals at the Castel syde, and the master which guided her thyther, told my Lord Justice that he had sounded the channel, and durst undertake to bring a ship of c tons within a stone's cast of the castel; and, truly, it is built on a notable place to rule both the counties of Kerry and Desmond, on both sydes of the River of Magne.Indeed, Castlemaine was to become the main royal fortress in the area for the next few centuries.