- Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
- Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.
- A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."
- Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"
- "Doc, I can't stop singing "The Green, Green Grass of Home."
"That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
"Is it common?"
"It's not unusual."
- Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy.
- An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
- I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.
- Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says "Dam!"
- And finally, there was the person who posted ten different puns to his blog with the hope that one of them would make people laugh. No pun in ten did.