There is no word for 'reconciliation' in either Tamil or Sinhalese. (What does this mean for the peace process? Discuss.)
Why is it that when I am updating via Firefox, the text window gradually gets wider and wider?
I spotted the mysteriously bold letters, but did wonder what it was all about.
I know I still owe questions to a few people. Anyway, here are my latest set of answers.
- Are you worried you'll get brain cancer from flying so much?! ( Collapse )
- Which is your favourite/least favourite airline? ( Collapse )
- Could you see yourself ever standing for election for anything again?( Collapse )
- What do you miss most about living in Ireland?( Collapse )
- What's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?( Collapse )
- If given the opportunity, would you change your children in any way? ( Collapse )
- Does Irish Catholicism really differ from European Catholicism and if yes, how so? ( Collapse )
- You're given the opportunity to claim one book as a book you have written. Which one would it be? ( Collapse )
- Would you become the head of the United Nations and if so, what would you change? ( Collapse )
- The US and Europe go at war with each other. How will the conflict be solved and with whom will the Russians side? ( Collapse )
- How many languages do you speak?( Collapse )
- Please explaing what psephology is?( Collapse )
- What are your top 3 criteria when choosing a new book to read?( Collapse )
- Who's your favourite Bond?( Collapse )
- How long does it take you to get to work and do you take the same route/method every day?( Collapse )