1) Ben Greene – ‘A Deafened Plea for Peace’, cover for Crossed Genres 21
2) Andy Bigwood – cover for Conflicts (Newcon Press)
3) Charlie Harbour – cover for Fun With Rainbows by Gareth Owens (Immersion Press)
4) Adam Tredowski – cover for Finch, by Jeff Vandermeer (Corvus)
5) Joey Hi-Fi – cover for Zoo City, by Lauren Beukes (Angry Robot)
6) Dominic Harman – cover for The [sic] Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut (Gollancz)
I don't claim to have much aesthetic sensitivity in this area, and am impressed by Maureen Kincaid Speller's analysis of the nominees in the course of which she comes to a completely different and probably more robust set of preferences.
(My votes in the other categories: Best Novel, Best Short Fiction, Best Non-Fiction. I never got round to listening to the podcasts, and have excluded one of the others, so my Non-Fiction ballot has votes for only three of the five.)